Business Holiday Cards
Business Holiday Cards For Your Remote Workers
It’s no secret that 2020 has been challenging for every company, across every industry worldwide. But as the year comes to a close, it’s evident that some of the changes taking place won’t be going anywhere anytime fast. Whether your office is partially back to normal or you’re scheduling an office Christmas party video conference, it’s crucial to let your team and customers know how much you appreciate them.
Whether you choose a holiday card option with photos, your company logo, or a meaningful message, this is an easy way to show your remote employees, in-office teams, and customers know how much you appreciate them. Many people are still struggling to adjust to the changes in school routines, work locations, and health protocols. To keep this season focused on the positive, make sure you take the time to thank those who have stayed with your company through all of these changes.
This holiday season, personalized, sustainable, business holiday cards during quarantine time is a unique way to make a lasting impact! If you want to let your remote team know that they’re a valued part of your team, read on for some unique ideas for COVID-19 holiday cards that will elevate your season and nurture those you value most!
What Types of Cards Should You Send This Season?
When it comes to holiday card options, there are several different options that you can consider for your team. These are some of the top card styles this year:
- Photo Business Holiday Cards: With so many people working remotely this year, a photo card can be a great way to have valuable face-time with your work-from-home teammates.
- Non-Photo Business Holiday Cards: If you want the holiday and each specific part of your business, you can skip the photo and focus on the messaging instead!
- Sentimental Business Holiday Cards: If you miss seeing your team face-to-face, why not let them know! Choose flashback photos from get-togethers in the past or other memorable events with a focus on the future!
- Calendar Holiday Business Cards: We could all use a little help remembering what day it is right now, so a card that doubles as a calendar is a great way to create a card your team can depend on all year long!
Thoughtful Holiday Card Messages That Don’t Sound Corporate
Don’t waste your money sending another generic holiday card your team won’t remember. Make this season memorable by choosing thoughtful messaging for your cards that will resonate with your employees, your customers, and each part of your organization.
Here are some ideas for 2020 business cards wording:
- Although this year has been filled with many obstacles, we sincerely appreciate your strength and understanding as we’ve moved into this new phase of our business. Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy holiday season!
- Thank you for your dedication to our company and for all you do for us year-round. Happy Holidays!
- This time of year, and always, we hope you know how special you are to our team. Wishing you health, happiness, and peace this holiday season!
- Wishing you a happy holiday season! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and dedication to our company.
- Happiest Holiday Wishes to You! May this next year bring you health and happiness.
- We can’t emphasize enough how special you are to our team. Thank you for all you do!
- Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy holiday season. We appreciate having you as part of our work family.
- May your holidays be filled with health, happiness, and warm memories. Thank you for being a valued part of our business!
- Wishing you health and joy this holiday season and into the New Year!
- Sending you warm wishes for a healthy, happy holiday season! We sincerely appreciate all you do for our company!
- Season’s Greetings! Although we’re not seeing as much of each other these days, we wanted to wish you Happy Holidays and let you know how much we miss you!
- May the magic and wonder of this holiday season find you and yours happy and healthy!
- Best wishes for a happy holiday season! Our sincerest thanks for your dedication throughout the year.
Where to Start
You and your remote team have been through a lot this year, so this holiday season, let them know how much you appreciate them! They’ve no doubt experienced personal concerns, changes to their situation, and other stressful factors. Make their season a little better with a personalized card that will show them how much they care!
When you choose professional, sustainable business holiday cards from Paper Culture made with 100% recycled paper. With each order, we plant a tree to make the world a greener, cleaner place!