Posts Tagged ‘custom holiday photo cards’
Cute pictures of kids and babies are a dime a dozen. In this holiday photo contest, we are looking for your worst photos! One you would never consider featuring in your holiday photo cards.
We know our kids are all just as cute as can be, but we all have those unflattering, unattractive, just plain terrible photos that make us crack up. Instead of burying them in the back of a box, EcoMom and Paper Culture encourage you to face those photos and bring the funny to the forefront–and win amazing prizes in the process!
Enter our Homely for the Holidays photo contest and you can win a $300 Paper Culture credit, $300 to start your holiday shopping at EcoMom, personalized photo advisory sessions with both a designer and professional photographer, and more.
Plus, the second and third place photos will receive a $50 credit at Paper Culture and a $50 credit at EcoMom–just in time to get your holiday cards going and start your shopping ahead of the game!
How it works:
- You submit the most unflattering, awkward, cringe-inducing, or funny photo you can find that features kids. Submissions will be accepted from November 3 through midnight on November 9.
- We will open up voting through November 16. Paper Culture and EcoMom will ask their communities to vote, and you can ask your friends and family to vote.
- We will announce the Grand Prize winning photo, plus the 2nd and 3rd place winners on November 17.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive: a $300 credit at Paper Culture to use for gorgeous, environmentally responsible photo holiday cards, a $300 credit at EcoMom, a personalized photography tutorial with renowned photographer Annie Robillard, a personal holiday card consultation with a Paper Culture designer, and a sweet Kikkerland photo mobile from EcoMom. You will also have your final card and photo featured on the EcoMom and Paper Culture websites! You can win ALL that just for sending in a BAD photo!
- The second and third place winners will each receive a $50 credit at Paper Culture and a $50 credit at EcoMom.
Photos should feature KIDS. They can be old or new (the 1970s fashions were not kind to many of us.) You must be the rightful owner of the photo and you must be a resident of the U.S.A. Limit one photo entry per person. Let us know if you have questions in the comments!