OUR ECO FRIENDLY STATIONERY STORY
Our goal: create great products you can feel good about.
As our name implies, it all starts with the paper.
- Our paper is FSC certified as 100% post consumer recycled paper (Note: FSC trademarks © 1996 Forest Stewardship Council A.C.)
- Our paper is Green-e certified and/or Green Seal certified
- Generated by wind power
- Elemental chlorine free
- All envelopes and packaging made from recycled paper
But beyond the paper, we wanted to create a company that not only offers eco friendly products, but also one that operates business with the following ideals:
- Minimize our overall impact on the environment
- We are a CarbonFree® Partner of Carbonfund.org
- Funnel support to organizations that promote sustainability through Cards that Care, the organization we created to promote causes that are close to the ideals of our founders and our community. We plant a tree with every order through Cards that Care.
At the end of the day, we believe that creating an eco friendly company is good business. We print on recycled, eco paper both because we want to, but also because you, our customers have told us that you want us to. By providing what you want, we stay in business and our “way of doing business” lives on to tackle a new challenge in a new day.
Another Paper Culture tenet is that we must constantly listen and learn. None of us are environmental experts, we have a lot to learn. We know we will never be perfect, but we promise we can try. In that spirit, we invite you to help us with new ideas on how we can operate in a way that we can both deliver the products you want, at the prices you want them, while doing it in a way that respects the environment and global resources we consume. We hope you join us in our quest!