Sneak Peak: Paper Culture’s Professional Photographer Program
Are you a professional photographer that loves Paper Culture? Then I’ve got great news for you! Paper Culture will be launching a Professional Photographer program that will allow you to create luxe, eco-friendly photo announcements, holiday photo cards and photo stationery for your clients — all with a professional discount. The program will also offer other great perks, such as photographer sample packs and having your photography studio and/or logo listed on the back of the card.
While the program won’t officially launch until early 2011, we are inviting the first 50 photographers who email us a sneak peak, which includes experiencing all the benefits listed above.
To qualify, a photographer must demonstrate at least two of the following:
• Be a member of a nationally recognized Professional Photographer association
• Have a retail studio that is not a home studio
• Have a website primarily focused on your photography business that has been live for at least 6 months
• Have your photo studio listed in the white pages or yellow pages
Interested? Email your contact information with two of the criteria listed above to email@example.com.
- holiday photo cards contest,
- photo annoucements,
- photo stationery,
- professional photographer program